Methods for implementing control systems, such as digital, radio, and sensorless control.
- Digital control - the use of digital computers for systems control in place of analog machines
- Distributed control - a system where the controllers are not centralized but are located throughout a system and in subsystems
- Optimal control - a set of equations describing the path of the control variables that minimizes the cost function
- Proportional control - a feedback control system that modulates the output of a continuous variable, contrasted with "on-off control"
- Radio control - the use of radio signals to remotely control a device
- Sensorless control - a control that infers the position of a system, such as ripple or transient counting
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Control methods"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.