Revision as of 16:26, 31 August 2011 by Jglock
Various equipment used in control systems, such as actuators, microcontrollers, servosystems and switchgear.
- Actuators - a subdivision of transducers, which transform an input signal into motion
- Microcontrollers - a self-contained, small computer on a single integrated circuit, typically embedded in other machinery
- Regulators - a device that maintains a range of values in a system
- Servosystems - an automated system that detects negative feedback to correct system performance
- Switchgear - electrical circuit breakers or disconnects used to isolate electrical equipment
- Telecontrol equipment - devices that allow for the monitoring and manipulation of systems over a distance without wires
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Control equipment"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.