Category:Conductivity & superconductivity
Revision as of 22:08, 14 November 2011 by Jglock
Topics related to electrical conductivity, including semiconductors, superconductors and current
- Bean model - the 1962 model that gives an explanation of irreversible magnetization of hard semiconductors
- Conducting materials - materials that allow the conduction of electric currents to varying degrees
- Critical current
- Flux pinning
- Semiconductor materials
- Superconducting devices
- Superconducting filaments and wires
- Superconducting films
- Superconducting integrated circuits
- Superconducting magnetic energy storage
- Superconducting materials
- Superconducting transition temperature
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Conductivity & superconductivity"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.