The mathematical, algorithmic and scientific elements of computing are included here, such as algorithm analysis, programming and graph theory.
- Algorithm analysis - the analysis of the method and the amount of resources required to execute an algorithm
- Automatic programming - the use of mechanisms to write aspects of computer programs so as to allow human programmers to focus on higher level abstractions
- Concatenated codes - a type of error correcting code created by combining an inner code and an outer code
- Concurrency control - methods to ensure that concurrent operations produce correct results efficiently
- Formal languages - the set of words that makes up a logic language, sometimes called artificial languages
- Integer linear programming - or ILP, linear programming in which all the unknown variables must be integers
- Logic programming - the use of mathematical logic for computer programming
- Network theory (graphs)
- Object oriented methods
- Object oriented programming
- Parallel processing
- Parallel programming
- Performance analysis
- Programming profession
- Robot programming
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Computer science"
The following 176 pages are in this category, out of 176 total.