Included are topics which deal with the workings and issues dealing with circuitry, such as circuit noise, silicon on insulator technology and circuit synthesis
- Active circuits - circuits that operate as controlled voltage sources, which generate voltage based on a predefined input
- Adders - a digital circuit that sums numbers
- Bridge circuits - circuits which connect two other circuit branches, which are usually parallel to each other
- Charge pumps - a DC to DC converter that uses capacitors as energy storage devices which create either a higher or lower voltage power source
- Circuit analysis - the analysis of the voltages across, and the currents through, every component of a circuit network
- Circuit faults - a malfunction or problem in a circuit which inhibits the transmission of signals
- Circuit noise - random fluctuations in an electrical signal in a circuit which inhibit the transmission and receiving of signals
- Circuit simulation - the use of mathematical models to replicate the behavior of an actual electronic device or circuit
- Circuit synthesis - a process whereby an abstract form of desired circuit behavior is turned into design implemented logic gates
- Digital signal processors - or DSP, a specialized microprocessor created to optimize the speed of digital signal processing
- Isolators - a device which prevents the transfer of electrical energy between circuits, often due to concerns about power surges
- Microprocessors - an integrated circuit which incorporates all the functions of a computer's central processing unit
- Phase shifters - a device that shifts or changes the phase of a radio frequency signal
- Power dissipation - the process whereby power is converted into heat or other radiation and radiated away from a electrical system
- Rail to rail operation - the ability of an operational amplifier to switch power sources with minimal changes
- Rectifiers - devices that convert alternating current,which flows in both directions, to Direct Current, which flows in one direction
- Silicon on insulator technology - or SOI technology, the use of a layered silicon-insulator-silicon substrate in place of conventional silicon substrates in semiconductor manufacturing
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Circuitry"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
Media in category "Circuitry"
This category contains only the following file.
- Circuitry Cut Off Re...