Measurements and monitoring instruments in the biomedical field
- Biomedical monitoring - the measurement of physiological signals using technical devices
- Electroencephalography - or EEG, the recording of electrical activity along the scalp by measuring the voltage fluctuations that result from ionic current flows within brain neurons
- Electromyography - or EMG, a technique for recording the electrical activity produced by skeletal muscles
- Electrooculography - or EOG, a technique for measuring the resting potential of the retina for recording eye movements and ophthalmological diagnosis
- Electrophysiology - the study of the electrical properties of cells and tissues
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Biomedical measurements"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.