Revision as of 18:42, 10 January 2013 by Administrator1
Engineering specifically related to biomedical fields
- Bioelectrochemistry - The branch of electrochemistry relating to biological organisms
- Bioelectromagnetism - the electric, magnetic, or electromagnetic fields produced by living tissues and organisms
- Biological techniques - Techniques for measuring, testing, and changing biological activity
- Biomedical applications of radiation - The use of radiation for curing disease
- Biomedical electronics - the application of engineering techniques and concepts to medicine and biology
- Biomedical signal processing - the use of physiological signals to extract clinically significant information
- Biotechnology - the use and design of biological processes to serve in engineering and other fields
- Cloning - the use of technology to create an organism genetically identical to an existing organism
- Neural engineering - the use of engineering techniques to understand, repair, and shape neural systems
- Protein engineering - a relatively new discpline aimed at creating and reproducing useful proteins
- Tissue engineering - the use of cells and other materials to replace or replicate biological functions
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Biomedical engineering"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.