Archives:Living and Working in Space
Revision as of 13:33, 23 April 2013 by Administrator1
Living and Working in Space
IEEE 1969 International Convention and Exhibition
"Living and Working in Space"
Monday 3-24-1969 - 2-3 pm:
- Wernher von Braun, chair, remarks on earth orbit space stations
- Walton L. Jones, "Manned Systems Interfaces"
Monday 3-24-1969 - 3-4 pm:
- Douglas Lord, "A Timetable for Space Stations"
- Walter Cunningham, "Experiences with Living and Working in Space"
Monday 3-24-1969 - 4-5 pm:
- [E.Z. Gray], [American industry's role in space program]