IEEE STARS: ENGINEERING PROFESSION
- No STARS Articles found
- No STARS Proposals found
Articles Under Review:
- No STARS Articles Under Review found
- No STARS Candidates found
While the IEEE Global History Network's scope focuses primarily on the history of electrical engineering, many of the stories presented on this site intersect with other branches of engineering, covering broad aspects of the profession. The IEEE Professional Communication Society and the IEEE Education Society explore some of the topics included in this category, which is designed to encompass non-technical matters related to engineering profession at large.
- Engineering disciplines - Various disciplines of engineering including chemical, civil and mechanical.
- Engineering education - Topics pertaining to all aspects of educational materials for engineers, represented by the IEEE Education Society within the IEEE.
- Legal factors - Law related issues which impact engineering, including copyright protection, product liability and contract law.
- Professional communication - Issues that deal with communication in the workplace, represented by the IEEE Professional Communication Society within the IEEE.