Category:Urban & rural
Topics that effect various demographic developments
- Community development - the improvement of the economic, physical, and social environment of a community
- Libraries - institutions that hold and distribute books or other information to the public
- Metropolitan finance - the revenues and expenditures of local branches of government
- Public health - the protection and encouragement of the well-being of the population
- Public infrastructure - the physical structures that are available to the public and facilitate interaction and public life
- Public spaces - places open to the public to be used for recreation or other purposes
- Suburbs - communities, especially residential communities, that exist outside of the central city of a metropolitan area
- Urbanization - the process whereby more and more people in a country or a region lived in cities or urbanized areas
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Urban & rural"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.