Topics pertaining to all aspects of oceanic engineering
- Ocean salinity - the measurement of the salt density in a given body of water
- Ocean temperature - the temperature of an ocean, which varies at different depths
- Oceanographic techniques - techniques for mapping and measuring the characteristics of the ocean
- Sea coast - where the ocean meets the land
- Sea floor - the bottom of the ocean
- Sea level - the average height of the ocean's surface, used in reckoning land elevation
- Sea surface - the surface of the ocean
- Tides - the rise and fall of sea levels resulting from the gravitational effects of the moon, sun, and the Earth's rotation
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Oceans"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.