Topics relating to tracking a vehicle's position, including satellite navigation systems and radar navigation
- Aircraft navigation - the process of monitoring and controlling the movement of an aircraft from one location to another
- Course correction - the adjustment of the movement of a vehicle in order to return it to its intended path
- Dead reckoning - the process of estimating a present position by projecting course and speed from a known past position or predicting a future position by projecting course and speed from a known present position
- Radar navigation - use of radar to determine the distance from or bearing of objects whose position is known
- Radio navigation - use of radio waves to determine position by either radio direction finding systems or hyperbolic systems
- Satellite navigation systems - systems of artificial earth satellites that provide autonomous geo-spatial positioning with global coverage
- Sonar navigation - the process of monitoring the movement of a vehicle by means of sound waves
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Navigation"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
Media in category "Navigation"
This category contains only the following file.
- 275-loran monitoring...